Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzz
listening to: CCD - Peony Pink
wishes for: happy anime people to visit (and/or join me in) Yorokonde Review!


I am at school this stupidly early morning, slaving my way in Biocol2... Sucks, really. We have to work and i wanna play. :( Erm, me bad grrl. Me sleepy. I woke up at 5.30am when i slept at around 1am cause i couldnt sleep. An then i havent eaten so my tummy is grumbling for food an i cant eat here either cause this is the e-classroom and food isnt allowed here. damnit i'm hungry. T_T

me want food..

ah, yeah.. me want rant about CCD ep 4. Twas uber cutie!! Akira made strawberry shortcake! Wai! And then he was corrupted by nokoru.. erm, read Yorokonde Review! for more info... aheheheheheheheh... *sweatdrop* Me wuv akira~ Oooh, and tomorrow, we gonna have Suoh/Nokoru-centric epi! Wai!! shounen ai!! Wheeeee!!! *superhappy dance*

No comments: