Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Happy Blog-niversary!!
listening to: Ragnarok Online - Theme of Payon
wishes for: more people to visit blog


Yay! *throws confetti around* Yay! Happy Blog-niversary! ^___^

Today marks my blog's Anniversary! I made my first (short) post exactly one year ago!! Wheeee! ^___^ *does happy dance*

*aherm*

Anyways, on to business! Blog post!! Whoo! Blogger has this new Atom thing, and you can visit is at http://bloodriot.blogspot.com/atom.xml! Hmm, what else.. Ah, yeah. I have a new feature thingy in mah blog! Yay! Cheer for me! Clap your hands~! *imitates sumomo dance* Lalalala~ Hehehehe... anyhoo, um, the new feature in my blog is.. .The Haloscan Comment box-thing~!!!! >___< Yay! ^___^ Happy~ *does happy jig*

On the other hand, news about me. I have a 1yr old bloggie, i own pRO_players, i'm soon-to-be a sophomore college student, stilll lazy tho, and i have a closet full of bishounen!! whooo!

Hehehehehh.. ^^;; Chobits ended last night, CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan will replace it tonight. Wai~ Nokoru-sama and Suoh-sama and Akira-sama~!! As kids~! Whooo~ XD joyness! *does another happy jig* I'm wearing my new Skechers shoes today. Thanks to Lola Mommy~ Thankies~ I love these shoes~ ^____^ They're so comfy~ ^___^

What else.. Erm, i'm doing lots of things right now. One: writing this blog, two: attending to ComLab, three: researching for EnComp, four: reading my mail, five: doing my mp.... Yeah, multi-tasking.

^___^

happy Blog-niversary again~ Do visit always, minna~ ^___^

Go BloodRiot~ Whooooo~

~toodles~

No comments: