Monday, February 02, 2004

AGH!!
listening to: Ningyo Hime
wishes for: my very own chobits series in dvd


Agh. I havent been posting oin my blog for an extreme long time.. O_o This Blog's Anniversary is on Wednesday, officially making it 1 year old~! Wheee! Hurrah for me! ^__^ No new layout tho.. Too lazy.

Neeways, um.. Hmm.. Ah, yes. updates on my boring life. Weelll... Last thursday, i was tortured in LEAP: Cheerdancing. Bleah. My body ached. And then we had to perform our dance the next day. Ugh. Our P300 worth costume sucked to high f*****g hell. and it was sickly yellow. And a former classmate of mine saw me. O_o EVIL!!! EVIL I TELL YAH!!! grr..

Animax has somehow deleted GetBackers in its line of anime. Damn them. I WANT BAN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! waaaaaaaah!! and chobits is ending tomorrow. CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan is replacing it.. I think animax will make the weekday 9-10 anime hour CLAMP Hour.. *shrug* just hoping..

Erm, that's all i could think about right now.. Pfft. lame, ne? I''ll be updating wednesday again. hopefully.

Toodles!

No comments: