Friday, February 13, 2004

Searching for new world
listening to: *still* Strawberry Jam - Kibouhou
wishes for: even more spiral!! even more ayumu narumi!


Tee hee. i gots Kang to post on Yorokonde! Whee! go me! Me and my ultra powers of persuasion!! whoo hoo!!

Anyways, yeah. go check it out. yeah. I'm having fun at the computer lab while i'm supposed to be at the Malate Office, spending quality time with the walls while reading my four-inch thick calculus book AND doing my FORMDEV assignment at the same time. Yeah. Multitasking. Go me!

And to think i'm at school at this bloody hour when my ONE AND ONLY CLASS for today is at one in the afternoon... O_o

M3h. Neehow, me gonna be at my high school's band fest tonight, therefore i might not be able to watch CCD. Booooo!!! Awww... *pout*

Anyways, I've officially added Ayumu-sama and Cain-sama to my Bishounen Closet. And Shinosuke, too. Y'know, Tsujiai's gay pet kitty. Really super cute when he turns into his gay human form. :D

That's it for me, i guess. Me gots to go to Malate office and bore myself until 12 so i can eat lunch and probably bore myself at FORMDEV again...

toodles!

No comments: