Thursday, February 12, 2004

Slightly depressed
listening to: Strawberry Jam - Kibouhou
wishes for: More Spiral!!! More Narumi Ayumu!


I am slightly depressed. I just took my Bio exam and i most likely sucked and failed. T_T Not only that, I left home around 10 hoping that I'd get to school by 11, but halfway through my journey to teh LRT, i found out i left my wallet at home so i had to go back and get it. T_T

This is SO not my day.

I feel like skipping all my classes. T_T But i cant skip EnComp cause it's my bloody fucking turn to do a bloody oral recitation whatever about my research paper. Bullshit. T_T

On the lighter side of things, i gots to download 4 mp3s yesterday and the first chapter of the Spiral scanlation. Whoo! I want more spiral!! XD me wuvs Narumi Ayumu! XD

I guess that's it.

No comments: