Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The CLAMP Theory
listening to: Marble berry -Youkosou Metallic Party
wishes for: death to claim ...


Nothing, Kang and Emi were just trying to cheer me up. at least i hope it works. Something i cooked up while doing so.

me: ultra maniac is cool~
si_emmy: and kawaii~~~
me: heheh.. member ako ng ultra maniac fanlisting~ XD mwaha!
me: wala lang~
si_emmy: ooh, i saw that one!
c3lin3_25: XD
me:
me: i have a theory
si_emmy: ?
si_emmy: hmm?
c3lin3_25: eh?
me: CLAMP is making a series of crossovers with CLAMP Gakuen as a marker..
si_emmy: why? xD
c3lin3_25: eh?? 0.0
me: it all starts with Gakuen Tokkei DUKLYON, then 20 Mensou ni Onegai!, then CCD, then Tokyo Babylon + Magic Knight Rayearth, then X... *sigh* what next?
me: MKR?
c3lin3_25: really?
si_emmy: ah, okay! the school! xD
me: mmhmm!
si_emmy: i thoughtyou meant Nokoru and Co.
si_emmy: ^^;
me: actually, them too.
me: Nokoru-tachi were in Duklyon, too.
si_emmy: oooh.
si_emmy: xD
me: pati ung sister ata ni utako
si_emmy: i see. i should do more CLAMP research! >3
me: heheh
me: certified CLAMP fan ata ako!
me: *grins*
si_emmy: i don't like utako very much...
me: i dont like her at all
me: T_T
si_emmy: i like nagisa, tho.
si_emmy: she's cute and tolerable! ^_^
me: nagisa is cute.. and not as stupid as utako

that and proclaiming hate for utako.

No comments: