Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Whoa
listening to: Iinchou, humming
wishes for: no more sick Rika ;o;
mood: ...


I keep sneezing.

Anyway, you should scold me. I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be working.

Fixed the layout, but I still feel that we lack something :/ I'm sorry, but Rika's creative juices don't exactly work software content-wise. I design. I don't do shit like put lessons in them. :/ I suck.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Yeah, you can call it that. It's awful, really. School-wise. It affects everything. I wonder why it doesn't go away when you grow up? Or maybe it's a curse? I dun' think so. I need my Kangbaby. ;o;

And dear god, have you seen Creole lately?! Egads, I have a crush on my bestfriend! She looks so.. so.. bishounen!! ♥

PS
Since RMM has a new layout, I decided bLOODRiOT should have one as well. ♥ White rules. Kehe~

BACK TO WORK!

No comments: