Friday, July 22, 2005

Cute = Strongest form of EVIL.
listening to: My little babies screaming cuteness
wishes for: more of them cute adorable Akamatsu Desktop Mascots!! >w<
mood: arigato~


ZOMG, cuteness has done it again! My adorable cute Akamatsu Desktop Mascots (Kitsune, Su, Mei and Naru fron LoveHina, Ayaka, Chisame, Chiu, Ku Fei, Yue, Eva, Chachamaru, Nodoka and Setsuna from NegiMa) have scared off a bunch of freshmen away from our table/hang-out! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am SO not letting them off my desktop. Even if Su does annoy me sometimes, with her going "Sore, sore!!" every minute or so. I just wish the Negima mascots were as annoying <3 Nodoka is the cutest, but I think Ayaka has the most costume changes >w< I'm starting to like Akamatsu's works again. Tee hee~

Kyaaa~ I want more desktop mascots! ;o; Not just Akamatsu characters! I want... um.. um.. GakuAri desktop mascots!! >w< Kyaaaa~~~ <3

So, in the end, evil cuteness prevails!! *sentai pose*

No comments: