Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sitting in Silence
listening to: Castlevania - The Requiem of Gods
wishes for: an end to the masquerade, an end to all illusions
mood: sweet is your blood on my lips...


Premenstrual Syndrome? Nah, more like POSTmenstrual Syndrome. Yep. Yesterday, too. Sometimes, you just have to take extreme measures to teach people some things. Like, how to stop feeling so fucking damn low for yourself, or to stop saying that you're dumb, or to stop giving up too easily. Mmmyep.

So, I'm not going to talk to a certain someone until the above mentioned will be met by a certain someone. Yeah, so the origin of the little bickering might have been a joke, but it was a bad one. So you're telling me I'm taking things too seriously? I'm supposed to give a damn how?

People should really stop feeling bad for themselves and start picking themselves up. STOP BEING CYNICS! Nothing good will come out of it. I used to be like that until I realized that I was going nowhere with the cynicism. So now, I'm like this supercharged sugarbunny who can't stop smiling. I don't care. At least I'm not wallowing up in depression because of my incompetence. At least I'm doing something about it.

Anyway, today, it hasn't stopped raining. Since I woke up, it was raining. When I woke up, it was so bliddy cold, even the comforter wasn't working :0 My feet were cold and numb, I could barely walk properly. I like rain, though. It's true, that when it's cold and raining, it gives you the perfect excuse to cuddle up to your favorite pillow/person/pet/plaything(teehee) ;) Also, I like it when it rains because Iunno, it gives such a sad feeling to things, and, I might be contradicting myself here, I actually *like* the sad feeling of it; it makes me euphoric for some odd reason :P

I wish it rains again tomorrow. I only have fashionable rainy/cold weather outfits xD Hehe. More opportunity to show them off xD

Pep rally tomorrow! Should I attend?

No comments: