Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ah, the frustrations in life
listening to: GoxNoises(tm)
wishes for: this desperation to end
mood: OMNILOATHING!


I am terribly, terribly frustrated. At myself, at someone, at everyone, at EVERYTHING! It's so unbelievingly frustrating that it's actually a wonder that I'm still sane!! >.<

First off, it's this. You know that feeling that you absolutely have to do something just to make someone see things a different way and then it somehow works but backfires in some way? YES IT HAPPENED! My dear god. I mean, wtf! I didn't exactly mean it to happen like this! I admit, I knew I couldn't control everything, but I expected him to at least be civil! I mean! Heck! When our eyes meet, we immediately look away! It's like, we're a bunch of teenage highschoolers in love with each other and just cant say it!!

FUCKING HELL WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!?!? >.
Another thing! I've been so frustrated because I'VE BEEN WANTING TO KISS SOMEONE! ANYONE! For crying out loud, it feels strange and frustrating! Strange because I've been having the urge to kiss a few people, right on the lips mind, and frustrating because I KNOW I CAN'T EVER, AND THAT I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THAT!

I want to be in love, but I can't even find the time to! I'm blaming school! School is gaddemn frustrating! It's absolutely full of crapshite! I have to do FOUR FUCKING PROJECTS AT THE SAME BLOODY FUCKING TIME! And the first project, which is only at the beginning stage, IS DUE NEXT WEEK THURSDAY!

RIKA! Get your bloody fuckin' ass to work will ya? Ya lazy sodding crap for crap!

I really should stop thinking too much.

I'm off. Class in two minutes. No one to take care of my dear Iinchou though. Everyone's got a class and those who don't are off at KFC, three blocks away(roughly), and won't be back until later. :/ I'm thinking of cutting that class, but I need to go to that class so I can finally understand how the bloody professors actually WANT us to do our bliddy database project >:F

My life sucks.

I need to get a new one.

No comments: