Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have a DREAM!
listening to: Konami - Dracula Medley
wishes for: um, discipline, determination and no more lazy-ass excuses
mood: ka-ching!


ZOMGZ WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA WORK FOR SEVEN SEAS ENTERTAINMENT YO!

I dunno, I just want to work as a graphics artist.. I don't care if I get to start as just someone who puts in the tones, or typesetting, or inking.. It's comic practice! And I really want to become a comic book artist! Manga-style! And it seems that Seven Seas is a really good place to start...

Another thing I want to become, is a writer. I'd like to be able to write about anything, from news articles, to non-fiction, to poetry, to children's books.. Anything! The world is so full of words, I'd love to be able to use all of them at least once! ^_^

You know, now that you think about it, why *am* i taking up Computer Science, specializing in Information Systems Technology? I should be at a Fine Arts university, working my ass off plates on perspective, lines and shit like that! :0

Ah well, the world is strange, and I'm stranger. :0

-------

Now, for something completely off-topic! A quiz! Because we haven't had one in ages! xD

Here's the trick. You take your response for the question, type it in google and link the first image you see. Ain't that easy? ^_^ I got this from a friend over at deviantART ^^

1. your name
joanna corinne
2. your nickname
rika VANILLA ICE CREAM I TELL YOU!! ICE CREAM!!!
3. where you were born
manila, philippines tee hee.
4. where you live now
quezon city oops, safe search isn't turned on o__o;;;
5. where you go to school
st. theresa's college of quezon city zomg, our school has a website :0
6. your dream
comic book artist mangaka, actually.. :P and i turned on safe search xD
7. your career
definately not a teacher tee hee.
8. favorite hobby
molesting/harrassing people half-assedly doing schoolwork torture drawing reading writing >w<
9. your significant other/crush
secret ;P haha.
10. pet
mushu is not a dragon
11. favorite color
black is not a color but...
12. favorite music/band
simple plan is my sin
13. currently playing
succubus club - deception is a very good song, yo.
14. favorite song
half pain by bana <3
15. pet peeve
evil parents doesn't really count as a pet peeve..
16. your fear
no freedom, and i was talking about mine.

lol. that was fun xD

No comments: