Friday, July 02, 2004

As good as dead
listening to: silence
wishes for: things to work out.


the secondary hard disk died yesterday. meaning i lost all my files. dad is in the process of recovering it. *crosses fingers* To kang and creole and the other people i promised to give a copy of KKM, cross your fingers, too. Hopefully i'd get them all back.

now, i feel all bad and angsty and really really awful. all my ad-foto files have gone with the hard disk. i dont want to fucking fail ad-foto, but how would i pass with two late submissions? damn my fucking luck.

this is the crap i get for being too cheerful. -__-; now go leave me alone while i kill myself.

+edit+
Goodbye, oh somewhat large BLG screenshots! Goodbye, Kyou Kara Maou! Goodbye Aishiteruze Baby! Goodbye nearly-extremely-large mp3 collection! Goodbye oh cruel world!! *sobs profusely*

No comments: