Saturday, July 31, 2004

My feet are struggling to survive
listening to: Naruto - Wind [?]
wishes for: that my feet would feel much, much better


Anime on Ice was uber fun. ^^ Met lots of new people.

I heart the male priestess *w* he's just sooo adorable. Koji, if I remember correctl. *w* marry me *w*

my feet hurt from too much skatingness *w* from 4pm to 8pm *w* twas excruciatingly fun. I wuz skating around wiff this spiffy illustration board sign that said "I *heart* yaoi" and took pictures wiff teh LotR cosplayers xD it was a funny piccie

And to think I had ROTC this morning xD

yay! Kang can skate! thanks to me an' khan ^^

yay! I saw Emmy again!! hamishoo!! Siopao ha? :D

Met Sean and Liu today. They were fun. ^^ Me an' Kang an' Emmy actually made them go to AoI rather than watch Catwoman. Nyahaha. x3

Yeah. my feet hurt. I'll go ahead an' rest them now. ^^

Toodles~~

+edit+
had an awful dream. yep. bad dreams. really awful nightmare. woke me up at two in the morning. yep. dreams can really change the way you look at one person.. *brings out a dagger* sinong me gusto ng lechon?

No comments: