Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Aaaaaaaah!
listening to: Moi dix Mois - La dix Croix
wishes for: 30,000 zeny


I need 30kzeny. Please give me some so I can upgrade my Gakkung to +5 and have 5k to spare. :D Please? Thankyou. ^^ PM me, arizel telizure @ Chaos, Payon Caves either just outside or at lv3 ^^ Thankyou!



+edit+
: if god is actually perfect, why does he get jealous? i mean, he has nothing to BE jealous about, does he? and why do we always refer to god as "he"?

So true...

+edit 2+
shet.. ross, remember that anonymous person who imed you??? i got the same thing O___O shiyeeeeeeeeet.

acmescreennamegurl: hi... anyone therr?

rika: err.. hello. i'm busy right now.

acmescreennamegurl: oh your there hi...

rika: um.. who are you?

acmescreennamegurl: all my personal infoo is on my web page, the link is in my profile.

rika: err... okay...

acmescreennamegurl: a/ss/l (age sex location)?

rika: you're talking to me because...?

acmescreennamegurl: im 27/f/USA. was lopkin at your profile. thought you might like to chat.

rika: i see..

rika: which profile..?

acmescreennamegurl: so what have you been upp to redmoonmurder?

acmescreennamegurl: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting kinda horny (*blushes)

rika: playing ragnarok, programming my ass of, doing homework. multitasking basically.

acmescreennamegurl: oh no not work... thats a 4 letter word youknow..

rika: so what if it's a four-letter word?

rika: what's wrong with work being a four letter word?

acmescreennamegurl: reel like a little cyber fun with me ? please please...

rika: .......................................................

rika: haha.

rika: you wish.

acmescreennamegurl: i think ill just take that as a yes... being as that im starting to get reall horny here.. lol ok?

rika: ...

acmescreennamegurl: alright how bout i get down on my knees in front of you and help you ouut of your pants?

rika: three words

rika: leave

rika: me

rika: alone

acmescreennamegurl: tell me what you want me to do with you while i slip out of my panzies

acmescreennamegurl: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist lips

rika: you are gross

rika: dont ever talk to me again


someone shoot that person. please. *is traumatized*

No comments: