Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Politics = Evil
listening to: Hysteric Blue - Grow Up
wishes for: rawr!


Yeah. Politics is evil. I shall never grow up to be in it. ^^;

But this post isn't about me, really. It's about what I think of what's currently happening at our batch student council or whatever you wanna call it.

So it's the freshmen elections this week, right? And then this really crazy shit happens. Santugon and Tapat are the only two political parties in DLSU, and yes, ther is the rivalry. But up to what extent does this rivalry go to? backstabbing perhaps? making the freshmen candidates look miserable? Pointing fingers and calling names? Kicking people in the groin? Blackmailing? What?

I dont really like politics, but the people involved here are friends of mine. Oo, kahit hindi kami ganun ka-close, magkaibigan pa rin kami.

All I want to say is, stop your nonesense bullshit and cut the crap. What Mico did to Gox was bad, and you all know it. And yeah, I still think na plastic yung letter na ginawa ni Mico. And I don't frickin care what you say. I'm not a member of either party, you can even check their records if you want.

Bah. To hell with this. This is the reason why I never liked politics anyway.

No comments: