Friday, July 30, 2004

Nyahahahaha!! xD
listening to: teh people in teh conserve
wishes for: that i didn't smell like barbecue O__o


err... yeah. accident earlier. >__> I should really learn how to control my temper. Teh barbecue smell is... er... annoyingly addicting. It's making me hungreh again. O__o

I have an extra ticket for Anime on Ice. *kicks artoo* Anyone who wants to go wiff me, text me. 09186641130. :D

Ooooooooooooooooohhh!!! I saw this kinda cute looking guy this afternoon wearing this dark blue shirt[or was it black? i dun remember] wiff big bold pink letters saying: NOBODY KNOWS I'M GAY

*w*

I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!! xD It's soo purdeeee~~~ I want a shirt like that so i can flaunt it. xD and make unsuspecting people believe i'm gay. Yuff. wiff me new hair, there are those angles that you'd think i'm male.. and me flat chest helps,too. :D for once, i find something useful for that. >.>

Anyways, i'm off to class. five minutes till it begins.

Toodles~~~ *muahmuahmuah*

No comments: