Sunday, July 25, 2004

Blehh... >.>
listening to: The Smiths - How Soon is Now?
wishes for: more sleep. no school. more sleep. no more fecking school


Anime on Ice this Saturday, July 31. Haha.

I miss my JadexPlatina layout. It got lost when the HD died. *sobs* I shall have to remake it.. *pouts* It would be kinda hard since I lost the copies of the java scripts I used there.. /wah

I just woke up and I still feel sleepy. I need coffee. *goes off to make some*

Mmmmm... Caramel Mocha coffee.. Mmm..

Anyways, stuff happened to me. Especially last friday. *cringes at the thought* *sob* Twas very embarrassing. Iced tea + pants = bad. Thankiesh for tutay who helped me dry the darn thing. Belated happy brithday val.

Got to watch I, Robot Yesterday. It was cool. I loved it. And the shoes!! The shoes!!! >w< I want those shoes!! *drool*

I shall hate Animax from now on. Why? Because they're going to use dubbed anime isntead of subbed ones. DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

*drinks coffee* I love coffee.

Oooooooh, and I got Book 9 of The Wheel of Time!! Finally!!!!! xD After almost a year of waiting!! xD Whee~~ I can read it~ Yay~~ *does a happy dance*

Anyway, I shall go and play Survival Project because i think it's fun. ^^ And cute.

THERE. I updated, Artoo. Happy?

No comments: