Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I need to cut down on cookies. ^^;;
listening to: Inu Yasha - I am
wishes for: that Platina didn't have to die ;__;


Yes, i need to cut down on my cookies. This is what happens when I dont control it:

iammeijin21: Ueno: What brings us here?

kindred_bastard: Grade: Well. I heard that you fought with a member of the Assassin Guild recently...

iammeijin21: Ueno: (it hurts...assassins...) uhh...Yes.

kindred_bastard: Grade: Does it hurt?...

reia_aoi: <*stopping herself from creating an outrageous pairing just because of one line*>

reia_aoi: [i cant help it but... *rolf*]

iammeijin21: Ueno: it hurts... (well trained. oh wait...right...they're assassins)

reia_aoi: [*rolf*]

iammeijin21: [a pairing?]

iammeijin21: [Mmmm....chocolate]

reia_aoi: [*squee* ^w^]

reia_aoi
: [giiiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~ where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare yoooooooooooooouuuuuu??]

kindred_bastard: Grade: Well. Hmm.

kindred_bastard: Grade: Any major injuries?

iammeijin21
: Ueno: *points at rock foot*

iammeijin21: Ueno: I turned it into ston to keep me from yelling

iammeijin21: *stone

iammeijin21: Ueno: BTW, why are you asking me all this?

kindred_bastard: Grade: Well. That's very peculiar. I think you pretty much know what I'm going to ask you, really...

reia_aoi: ["will you marry me?" xD i have got to stop this *rofl* xD sorry.. too much cookies.]

xD Gods, save my soul.

obligatory late-night quizzes ripped from other people's blogs!




What Is Your Best Sexual Skill?
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Flirting Skill Level - 71%
Kissing Skill Level - 81%
Cudding Skill Level - 9%
Sex Skill Level - 68%
Why They Love You You know exactly what they want.
Why They Hate You You won't take your socks off.
This quiz by lady_wintermoon - Taken 106566 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz





Insanity Test
Username
Age
Your problem is ...Well what ISN'T your problem?
Will you ever be cured? (8) - Outlook not so good. - (8)
Just how crazy are you? - 50%
This Quiz by insanitydefense - Taken 101657 Times.
New - COOL Dating Tips and Romance Advice!




How to make a rika shiroi
Ingredients:

5 parts competetiveness

5 parts crazyiness

3 parts instinct
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Top it off with a sprinkle of curiosity and enjoy!



orochi_chris Highway
Mt. Happiness7
Wealthville14
Contentment Meadows53
Hobotown137
Bog of Eternal Marriage511
Please Drive Carefully
Username:

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com







I'm pretty damn hard core! Fear me!

No comments: