Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Who am I?
listening to: tappin' on the keyboard - the people in the lab
wishes for: AI DAKE JA NAI!


I have no fucking idea why i am so fucking obsessed with *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. -__-;;

Anyways, last night I was talkin with Jem about my outfit for tomorrow.. ^^; Tomorrow's Manila Day so we don't have classes, and Me and Jem and Creole are gonna go to Megamall with some of our college buddies just to hang out and stuff... watch a movie, go to the arcade, laugh our asses off.. that kind of thing...

Oh!Oh!Oh! Yesterday was my case conference with the director of the DO with me mum. The whole day yesterday I was feeling sorta bouncy and shit, as in i wasn't worrying about the case con at all... And turns out that the case con lasted for only five minutes, most of it was spent with my mum and the director chatting about being a teacher and the Yuchengco museum... O_o whoooaaaaness.

Oh, did you know that I fall asleep while thinking of hot kinky sex between Kira and Athrun? >3

No comments: