Sunday, June 13, 2004

Updates and stuff
listening to: Project Weiss - Velvet Underworld
wishes for: my new layout to be successful. ^^


Im working on a new layout, and it's 70% done. I have to fix some scripts and stuff. ^^; That and I'm experimenting on it. Expect Apocripha/0 and shounen ai. ^o^ Anyway, will be posting two more 'the classroom' stuffage later. I need to get my ideas right and clear out some stuffage. I need feedback on it, though. ^^;

Anyways, will be very busy this term. We have a new photography assignment every week, and they're all hard and stuff, especially if you want to get good criticisms from our professor. ^^; Part of our grade comes from good criticism. That and we have project after project. And I need to learn how to use flash. Immediately. Multmed demands so. We need a flash project to advertise Oakley shades. >.>

Right. I have to go off and work now. ^^;

Toodles~

No comments: