Thursday, June 03, 2004

Whoo~~
listening to: CASCADE - Sexy Sexy
wishes for: Kannagi no Tori and Apocripha/0!! Now!!


Just added 40gig more to my pc last night. Now I can play pRO again! Whoo! *jumps around*

Oh, and yea.. I can get a laptop. In December. If I turned into a mindless zombie, that is. >.> Chyeah right. T_T

Here's what i posted at my devArt:

XD Ooh, yes. spoilerage. I have just watched Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban and it was soooooooooooooooooooooo... soo... so better than the last two. XD It was good, yes, very good, but it didn't quite follow the plot.. I mean, it started at Chapter Two, instead of chapter one.. And the pacing was kinda too fast.. Oh, and ending it with Dan Radcliffe's blurred out face was kinda.. err.. ^^; I loved the dog. The big black thin dog. He was cute. ^o^ The werewolf sucked, and they should've hired the Nazgul to play the part of Dementors. Story-wise, this was closest to the book. I was expecting Marge to be a bit bigger, tho.. ^^; Oh, and I wondered why footprints in the snow that suddenly appeared didn't scare people.. Or at least made them suspicious.. Ooh, and Hermione you silly little beeyatch you, punch Draco again and I swear it's the last thing you do! Oh, speaking of Draco, I think he ran out of gel. XD He *does* look better without gel, tho. :love: Ron was super glompable. :glomp: He was just sooo adorable~ And Dumbledore was vibrant.. Sirius Lupin gots a great actor.. Ooh, and i was like giggly when Snape told Sirius and Lupin to stop acting like a married couple!!! XD

Anyways, it was a fun movie. ^^ Glad I watched it. Alone. Muahahahaha!

No comments: