Monday, May 31, 2004

I need my Yaoi/Shounen Ai Fixage
listening to: Kannagi no Tori - Futari no Basho
wishes for: loads and loads and loads of yaoi!


Ah gads.. I had the song before I knew of what Kannagi no Tori really was. xD But I'm glad that I got to know more. ^o^ *glomples Ikaru, Renjaku and Hakkan and claims them*

Ohohoho~ Oh, and we're gonna watch Harry Potter: the Prisoner of Azkaban this Wednesday~ I am SOOO gonna flame the movie if it doesnt live up to my expectations.. Demmet, they already screwed up in their casting.. *hates the fact that the person playing sirius is UGLY!!*

Argh. I shall go and skip back into the world of Apocripha/0, Kannagi no Tori and Silver Chaos and drool over the lurvly CG galleries they have. Oh, gods, is that Ikaru molesting Ruu?! Wheee! *glomples Ruu and Ikaru* MightxAdonis is hot. Oh, PlatinaxJade is the best and the cutest! Whooo! *Jumps up and down happily because of extreme sugarness and yaoi/shounen ai fixages*

Mm.. I'll go and read Love Mode, too. ^^

HASH(0x8896d00)
You're a Shounen-ai fangirl


Are you a yaoi fangirl?
brought to you by Quizilla

fluffyaoi
You're fluff yaoi. You are partial to fanfics about
cuddling, Valentine poetry and fluffy kittens.
We all hate you.


What kind of yaoi are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: