Sunday, May 30, 2004

Obsessed Fangurl
listening to: Eiri Kawai - Chikai no Esuperosu
wishes for: more Jade x Platina! more Apocripha/0!


Yes, I'm obsessed with Apocripha/0, especially JadexPlatina. I'm making a new blog layout featuring them! Oh, joy! ^o^

Recently, I've been torturing a friend wiff yaoi. It's fun. Especially before when he didn't know about the option where you can NOT see the other person's YM avatar. I'd torture him with different yaoi pictures.. xD It's extremely fun. Right, Artoo? *evil grin* Haaaaaa... I love it when he starts screaming, "My Eyes!! I give! I give!!" *evil laugh*

Anyways, I claimed a lot of bishies in Apocripha/0 and Kannagi no Tori. ^o^ Go me!

*runs off to look for more Yaoi Games*

365
You're Elemant is Wind. You're light-hearted,
care-free, kind, sensative, and mysterious. You
have friends and most absolutely love you. You
can be calm and soothing one minute and ragging
in anger the next so no one wants to get on
your bad side. You're beauty is inspiring and
magical.


What's Your Element(girls)? (PICTURES)
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8b2f974)
I am an overly happy A.D.D kitten


Which cute or possibly strange kitten are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: