Saturday, February 05, 2005

This is the most insane thing that i've taken in ages.

Take the quiz: "Find your IQ (pictures)"

Gifted IQ 125 to 140
You are Gifted! IQ 125 to 140. The US average is 98 and you should feel good. Only 1 out of 50 people have a higher IQ than you. You really should consider taking a real IQ test to measure your near genius. People like you: Madonna, Hilary Clinton, Geena Davis.

I'm a Trendy City Faggot!

I'm a Trendy City Faggot! I am better than you. My clothing is better, I am more sophisticated, I smell better, taste better, look better, and feel better. What̢۪s more, I snigger into my macchiato at other faggot stereotypes, because they are all so tragically simple. God why can̢۪t I get laid?

What kind of Faggot are you?
Brought to you by Pushing Through

No comments: