Saturday, February 19, 2005

AnimeXplosion 2005
listening to: Para Para Paradise - Boom Boom Fire
wishes for: the next devMeet, so I can give out some of my lineart, too! lol
mood: wai wai wai!


Ohmigosh! I met lots of people!! Okay, Im gonna give you a run down on what happened to me today!

I woke up real early to get money from mama so I can dilly dally on to Megamall for the convention. XD So! I wear my m)phosis salmon tank top with my black courdoroy pants. (My footwear was lame.) Anyway, I go to Creole's place first, played with her GBA emulator, ate liempo and then Ate Happy shooed us. Lol. And then I find out that my umbrella is incompetent >:0

Anyway, we get to Megamall, right.. And we see all sorts of people and stuff. First thing we saw was the cosplayers going in. And then, when we finally came in, we saw a sentai/mecha exhibit! Glee! Childhood memories, oh joy! xD And then we saw people on the floor drawing, and tehn I realize the fanart contest was today and tomorrow. And then I saw Khan and Artoo and Sean on the floor, smack dab in the middle. So we join them in their little circle.

And then! I met people from devArt! Whee! And it was my first time to be in a devMeet, too! The first person I met was Ryne! He was at the fanart contest drawing Ed Elric! Joy! And then I saw Kuya Mikel! Hahaha! xD I thought he was this tall thin guy ahahaa.. but I was wrong! xD And then I saw Gian, and he introduced me to a bunch of people. I got to sign the devMeet attendance thing too. I saw Delru there, too. SHe was cosplaying Elle Lag (Shadow Skill). And I met Siopaw! And Ate Den and Lolo!! ANd Moo!! I met Moo!! I also met Ian, Blitzkreig(got a Mai Shiranui pic from him) and Cklaighe! Ahahaha.. I met lots of Kuleet-inc today! xD I didn't get to meet Nat, Teki, Kuya Maki and Ghe, though. And I got free art! Though, the only person who got art from me was Ryne, since he was special cause I felt bad and responsible for his celphone being lost. :( I was his last texter.

Cosplay was... okay. Less good cosplayers, more drop-outs. The Bleach cosplay group sucked high hell. I could have done a better Rukia! >:0 She didn't even have Rukia's special bang! And her Kon didn't look like Kon! And did I mention the Ichigo?!! HE DIDN'T HAVE ORANGE HAIR!! AND THEIR BYAKUYA-SAMA WAS NOT GOOD LOOKING!!!!!! FUCK!!!

AND! I did not see the girl with the SuperDollfie! *gasp* Artoo and Khan and Sean got to see her and took a photo of her, too!! >:0 I wanted to steal the dollfie, too. Darn.

As much as I would like to write more, I am too tired. Maybe you can call me (+639186641130) on my mobile and I can talk to you about it and how you should have been there because it was fun and all that.

The downside of all that was... Well, PhP150 was shit. >:0 Lower your ticket prices, damnit!

No comments: