Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bleached
listening to: Orange Range - * ~asutarisuku~
wishes for: Bleach 17 fansub
mood: nfufufufu


Bleach owns my soul, yes.

Okay, so I have two online journals. This one, and the one at Livejournal. So, how am i supposed to update both? Yes, well, here's something. I'll be posting school and general life stuff here at Bloodriot. Personal stuff go to LJ, and therefore it will be friends only from now on. *goes off to make a friends only banner for LJ*

Eew, gross. My grandma just kissed me nearly on the lips. Eeeeeeeeew. *dies* Okay, so she kisses me a lot, but eew. Please. Not on the lips! Or even NEAR my lips! Yech. X__x

Oh, and this friday, Bloodriot's going back to its original URL. ^^ And a new layout to celebrate two years of blogging. And More than 330 posts. And more than 6000 views. Huzzah!! x3

Eh.. lessee. What's up. Hmm.. Nothing much. DASALGO still confuses me.. or maybe it's just the summation bit. I'm having fun with stacks and heaps. Next we're having sorting algorithms, we took that up on our COMPRO2. haha. Yeah. Whatever. I just need to pass this term so I can leave soon.

Speaking of leaving, I plan to go will be going to California this summer, probably after Kangbon's birthday. Because I love her so, I will not miss her debut. ;) And then I'll celebrate my birthday in California. Haha. But that doesn't mean you don't have to give me gifts. When I get back home, I expect my room to be filled with them >3

Eh, that's it for now, I guess.

lub j00

<3

No comments: