Sunday, February 27, 2005

My feet hurt ;o;
listening to: Para Para Paradise - Nonstop Megamix
wishes for: no more pain
mood: ;__;


I went ice skating today with my siblings. And my mom. 'Cause my sister got these one hour free thingies so we decided to go today. And there was a lot of people. Apparently, tomorrow's the last day you can use the coupons so everyone went today because tomorrow's a schoolday. I have only one thing to day. My feet HURT! ;o; Like Hell! Because (1) The damn skates were a size small for my feet (2) I wore the wrong socks so now my ankle has this wound thingy (3) There were too many damn people skating around (4) The damn skates were a size too small for my feet. Wait. I said that already. Bah!! >:0 So i did not enjoy the skating at all. Boo. Mom didn't know how to skate, so she was sort of coached by my sister. I just.. skated around. And fixed my skates. Time ratio of skating and fixing skates: 7:3 -__-;; i SO did not have fun.

And today, I proved to the world that I suck at Initial D. ;o; And the name on my card was supposed to be 'Ikea', I dunno where the 'a' went. So now it reads "Ike" o__O;;

No comments: