Thursday, February 17, 2005

Shine on me
listening to: Psycho le Cemu - With
wishes for: no more torpe attacks
mood: shine on this life that's burning out


Today was.. well, I dunno. Effed? I didn't attend two classes today simply because I wanted to "be with her", so to speak. And I really didn't feel like going anyway. If I did, I'd have slept through the whole class. So now, I'm going to have to look for a really good DASALGO tutor. Someone who knows what he's talking about. Like, say, Ross. ^^

Y'know, there's something I hate the most about MSN.. It's when you're talking to someone and pouring all your heart out to that person and it turns out that they were cut off the net and due to the lag, MSN messenger was not able to even put that notice where the person you're talking to was offline. It just frickin stinks. I mean, you bliddy talk but it turns out no one was listening! agh. effed up.

So, right now, i'm brooding because I was such an idiot who chickened out when all i had to say was "hi". Torpe. Tanginang torpe.

Val, thanks for putting up with me and my ramblings. I knew I could count on you.

Oniichan, thanks. Even if i never told you anything, what you told me made me feel a little better. Thanks. At least now, I know I'm not coward enough to get my wrists slit.

No comments: