Wednesday, October 13, 2004

your silence...
listening to: Shimokawa Mikuni - Alone
wishes for: something that would tell me that you still think about me.


...makes me realize how much i really do care for you. It's been two months since we last spoke to each other. Exactly two months today. Maybe it *was* a passing crush. Maybe. But I still do think of you. I still do feel something for you. I still care for you. I do. Maybe it wasn't as big of a deal than it was before, but i still do. I do care about you. I really do. And I still think about you. Everyday. Not one day passes that I don't think of you. I miss you. I really do. You know, I've always believed that you *would* be able to take me away from here and let me stay with you. There were times that I doubted that, but I still kept hoping. Amd I once believed that you would be able to keep me with you. But I guess you're right. About being two people living on either sides of the world. And maybe that's why we can't exactly be. I love you. Or I did. Maybe I still do. And maybe it would never happen. But I can't stop dreaming, right?

...I wish I'd be able to talk with you again. Even for just a minute, just to say 'Hi', just to ask you how you're doing.

I miss you.

No comments: