Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Froot Loops. It's like molesting Aki.. Only, Hideki's doing the molesting. Yum <3
listening to: those guys playing guilty gear on someone's laptop.
wishes for: them to get the fuck out of OUR territory *deathglares*


I am obsessed over Froot Loops. Don't ask why. I just am. I kept eating Froot Loops yesterday. O__o

Watched Bourne Supremacy with Khan last Friday. It was fun. Not as fun as the first, but still, it was fun. We met Arce at Powerbooks after the movie. I forgot to remind her about my sister's shirt. >.> Oh well.

Last Saturday, I got my dress made. Conflict over the cloths to use, though. I hope they choose the right ones. I haven't checked back on them yet. O__o I really hope they got the right cloths. I'm going to use that dress on the 29th 'cause me and Mitch and another friend of hers are gonna go Halloween Trippin' in Gox. Fashion Show!! Whee! I'm gonna get to wear make up.. *shudder* I'm not good at applying it, so I might ask Mitch or someone else to put it on me.. Mmmm.. About my hair.. it's eiher i put it in braids or wear a headband.. The usual ponytail wont work in this case. The dress is too pretty for my hair to be worn in a ponytail.

Oooh, i was also at Intramuros last Saturday! I didn't really wantto go, but I went.. And i bought really pretty earrings there!! So I'm glad I went ^^

Also! About last saturday! It was the longest time I've been online!! 13 hours 59 minutes and 58 seconds!! xD 14 straight hours just downloading episoded 1-26 of Daa! Daa! Daa! xD And now, I've watched up to episode 8 since I watch it afer doing homework and shit.. Hehe. I wanna go home early today so i can watch 9 onwards.

Last sunday was boring as usual.

Monday! Monday I got to play ParaPara Paradise with Ross! I can dance Speedway in Freestyle Hard Mode!! Yay!!! Ohh! i saw sir Geom in SM Manila~! When I was playing ParaPara Paradise, too!! O___O!!!! Whooaaa... Also.. anywhere you go.. CD-R King is ALWAYS slow. >.<

Hehe. Hmmmm.. Today, I was supposed to be going to Creole's place just to hang out.. but it turns out that she cancelled it.. >.> Boooo..

Tomorrow, I have to fix the Courseware proposal Danes and I have to pass.. @__@ We have to give it by Tuesday.. Hopefully we'd have a fine tooth comb run through it by tomorrow or Friday. You think STC would want to test the software? O__o

Oniichan made a Smiler League TCG and we're playing a test game in YM.. It's really confusing, but he says I've got the hang of it already. Or something to that effect.. It's confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusing!!!!!!!!!! @___@ Maybe that's why I don't play much TCGs... >.>

I'm at Gox. And I have to do one last homework I forgot to do yesterday.. I have to put in me notebook this dream I had.. Our prof is actually getting more and more fun these days.. Hehehe..

Anyway, I've ranted long enough.. I'm gonna get those arses out of our territory right now.. They're too effin' noisy. Damn bastards. *glare*

Toodles~!

No comments: