Friday, October 29, 2004

� � 宮無� �科 ��。よ����願����。
listening to: Suikoden II OST Disc 3 - Freedom Again
wishes for: Princess Tutu OST


...if you don't understand that, do this: go to View > Encoding > Unicode (UTF-8) and then you can see it clearly mya. ^^

if you still can't understand, it's okay. it's supposed to say 'Watashi wa Miyamuri Rika desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.' in kanji. Oh Nuffink. I was just playing around with the japIME.. which apparenly won't work in shift-jis, euc or auto. Oh well. ^^;

Anyway, got sick during the weekend. TT^TT Missed Genpsyc. I was absent for three days... and no one missed me.. *sobs* Well, there *was* a few... and their numbers only reach one hand.. Poor, poor me.. *sobs*

Today, Ellen pinched me on the cheeks. O__o just for wearing my special dress. OwO And everyone stared at me and loved meh. And my special dress. Which I designed. ^^ Teehee!

Mitch!! I'll send you the pictures once Ross sends them to me!! I promise!! :D I love you!! :D We should do that again some time.. I'll make more clotehs!!!!!! *squeals*

Today, i also learned that my memory suxxors. And I rule Guilty Gear when I play Ky Kiske. *evil laugh* Testament is smexy. *tackels him* mine, thank you.

Creole and I are being download whores. Soulseek, bittorrent and normal downloads for me... Heee.. Loving the downloads.. :3 Losing the disk space.. O___O Oh well. ^^;;;

Monday I'm getting a bunch of cd's frome Hades... Lots of Momosu PVs.. including W!!! Whee!!! :D Immagonnaget Kang a copy, nya! :D She'll love it!

Aaahh.. the Gravitation fandom is getting back.. *w* Yuki and Shuichi smexing.. can't wait!! *squeee* *melts*

No comments: