Friday, October 01, 2004

Eh? ... O__O!!!
listening to: Sister Princess - Love Destiny
wishes for: SD13 LE Chris ver2


Love Destiny is an extremely cute song. ^^ I like listening to it. And because I like listening to it, I kinda sing along sometimes. And because I feel nice today (Wolfram x Yuuri..!!! Yesssssss!!!) here are the cute lyrics of the cute cute cute song~

Love Destiny
Yui Horie
Sister Princess Op

Aitai ai ai ai ai no ni
aenai ai ai ai kon'ya wa
Mado wo utsu ame yori
Hageshii arashi ni yureteru
aenai ai ai ai ai kara
motto ai ai ai tsunoru yo
moe tsukite mo ii kore ga saigo no shinjitsu

hajimete no deai wa heibon datta kedo
au tabini kakko no dare yori mo kikareteku

konna kimochi no wake umaku ienai kedo
unmei no koi to hito wa yobu no deshou
hitomi tojitara futari ni nareru
ima tatoe kono heya hitori demo
It's my only destiny

Aitai ai ai ai ai no ni
aenai ai ai ai kon'ya wa
katteni afureteku dekijou wo tomerarenai

dakara ai ai ai aitai
dakedo ai ai ai aenai
mou modore wa shinai
kore ga saigo no shinjitsu

dareka wo omou toki kurushiku naru nante ne
kore made no jibun ga tsugi tsugi ni kuzureteku
poozu to wa urahara makikomarete yuku kanji
mienai chikara de kikiyoserarete yuku
hitomi sorasazu futari ni nareta
ano yoru no kodou wasurenai It's my last destiny

Aitai ai ai ai ai no ni
aenai ai ai ai kon'ya wa
Mado wo utsu ame yori
Hageshii arashi ni yureteru
aenai ai ai ai ai kara
motto ai ai ai tsunoru yo
moe tsukite mo ii kore ga saigo no shinjitsu

nee fushigi kare wo omotte nakeru yoru ga arutte
maru de Love Song

dakara ai ai ai aitai
dakedo ai ai ai aenai
mou modore wa shinai
kore ga saigo no shinjitsu


I just love that song.. ^^

Speaking of songs, I heard this freakishly freakish song while eating dinner tonight. ABS-CBN dubs Ragnarok the Animation, right? Guess what? They made this sucky freaky ugly godforsaken Tagalog version of We are the Stars, RtA's opening theme. O__O FUCK YOU ABS-CBN! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MORE CRAP THAT WE DON'T NEED!

And they have no right to sue me. Everything in here is of my own opinion and no one can make me change that. *deathglares at ABS-CBN*

Moving on... Played StarCraft today like hell. Didn't eat lunch because of that. O__o Must practice more. Zergs rule. Terrans suck eggs. Protoss are cool. I really, *really* need to practice again. I am SO gonna kick Antet's ass when I play against him again. >D

I still want a SuperDollfie 13. Preferrably the LE Chris ver2. Or an FCS that would look like Chris ^^ I can't wait until I have an SD13~ <3 I would die happy when I do get one. ^^

Another thing I'd like to talk about tonight would be the Mini Moni movie, The Great Cake Adventure. Mini Moni is actually a subgroup of Morning Musume, and they make silly genki songs, too. Ai Takahashi is cute. O__O Actually, they're all cute. ^^; I like Mari Yaguchi bestest, tho.. But enought about that. More on the movie.

It's deathly cute. OwO See? I even did the demented panda smile. ^^; The movie is just soooo adorable! Their 3D characters were just sooo cute! And the songs were uberly genki!!! OwO I like it!! ^^ Everyone should watch it!

Er.. anyways, that's it for me now. ^^;; I'll be reinstalling StarCraft in a while so I can play it ^^

Toodles~ <3

No comments: