Saturday, October 23, 2004

My Saturday mornings are meant to be slept
listening to: Keyboard tappin' and people chattin' at g302
wishes for: sleep, demmet


I'm awake. I was woken up at 6.30 effin am just to attend a lecture/seminar for my Database class. >.< I want to sleep, demmet. And to top it all off, I didn't get breakfast at McDonald's!!! Agh!! >.
I need sleep. I have cookies in my bag. I have a lot of stuff to do today. I have to finish the scripts, I have to make another CCS Amazing Race logo , some CAR posters, the SCRIPTS!!! The scripts for the faculty variety show!! AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! *sobs*

Ooh, cool. We're doing some interesting webstuff.. I have to learn Java.. Mmm.. Fun. I want chocoichigo.net to be mine soon.. >3 And then I shall spread TripleH chocolate bars.. >D And Strawberry pocky!! Muhahahaha!!! Okay, so that didn't have anything to do with what we're doing..

We're actually making online databases, and our Prof is teaching us how to do them with Java and JavaScript... Take note that there IS a difference between the two. It's really cool. I just hope I can catch up.. Hehe. I need the knowledge of making online databases for chocoichigo.net I love that domain name.. chocoichigo nya~~ x3

I'm still sleepy. And I still want breakfast at McDonald's, but i don't think I can get one since the lecture/seminar ends at 12. >.< Damn my luck. And the lab's getting really really cold.. Add to that fact that I got the sniffles, and the shower didn't have any hot water.. *schniffle* I dun wanna be sick.. *schnifflecough* @___@ Too late.. @___@ Now how am I gonnado all that work that needs to be finiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiished??? *schnifflesobcough* @__X

I really want to go to sleep... -_______-;;;

PS: You found me! Omigosh! How long did it take? *cackles*

No comments: