Tuesday, October 12, 2004

When termites attack...
listening to: watching: Moonchild
wishes for: HidekixAki numminess <3


...the ceiling on my roof gets to be the victim. >.> I now have no sanctuary. All hell shall break loose. I'll be leeping in my grandparent's room for the meantime. That means early wake up hours. Early sleeping time. No reading manga before bed. Someone save me. Please.

They're fixing my ceiling right now, and I don't know how long it would take them. I need my sanctuary back. ;__; I don't know how long I'll last if I don't have it.. ;___; *sobs*

The copy of Moonchild i have, however, is non-subbed. Thank god i have a good knowledge on the language so i at least understand what's going on.. I hope. *is still watching* Hyde and Gackt are so adorable together.. *squee* If anyone knows where to get a subbed Moonchild copy, please tell me. I don't think I'd like to watch it with a lot of squealing fangurls behind me on Friday.. NKK's having a mini-Japanese Movie fest showing a bunch of japanese animations and films starting 8 am and will go on up to 7 in the evening. They're showing Moonchild at 2 in the afternoon. I have no class at that time, but I'm sure there would be a lot of squealing fangurls skipping class just to watch it. And i don't like squealing fangurls behind my back. It'll ruin my watching mood.

Hmmm.. what else.. Oh. Went to school today. I said went. It doesn't necessarily means that I attended classes, right? *wink*

No comments: