Monday, September 27, 2004

Worship the Super Dollfie 13~ Wheee~ <3
listening to: Orange Range - Viva Rock
wishes for: SD13F28FCS please?


Photobucket is screwed died, but they say they'll come back Tuesday PST [Monday, GMT -6, whatever those timezones mean]. And that is why my layout looks awful. >.< Unless the problem is on MY poor, battered, and not-so-useful-anymore Jimmy.

...And now I'm thinking of changing my layout. Again. >.< Err.. Yeah. Because September is almost ending. That's why. *lamelamelame*

I want an SD13F28FCS Volks SuperDollfie, preferrably, someone who looks like my Chris <3. I'd also like an LE Nanjou, an LE Konoe and an LE Tohya *claimclaimclaim* >3 LE Kai is too scary ;o;

I would gladly give up/skip one term of my whole college life for one of them or the FCS I chose. But it *would* be nicer if someone gave me one *wishwishwish* ^^;

Last night, I couldn't sleep because all I did was think of the perfect SD13 I wanted and the perfect name to go with him. I decided that I will call my SD13 Boy (if that day will come) Ritsuka ^^

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, I should stop dreaming and read my INTRODB book now. The PCCDB idea Myk suggested was the one Sir Oli picked. ^^; Hehe. So there.

Till my next update~

Toodles~

PS: Oniichan has been acting strange around me recently... or am I just being paranoid? O__o

No comments: