Thursday, September 16, 2004

Eh..? o__o
listening to: Melocure - First Priority
wishes for: any form of contact with her


Oh dear, I'm bored. Finally got the psychology book. Amazing that our prof kept me awake last Wednesday. He was boring last monday.. Or maybe I was just too sleepy last Monday to pay attention to him..

Got a Kafra desktop assistant, an annoying poring bouncing around my desktop, and my desktop is extremely Ragnarok Online themed. Even the mouse pointers and my winamp skin is ragnarok themed. The hell?

And I have one complaint in life. Why is it that when I like someone I find out that someone else has 'claimed' that person as his/hers? It makes me feel like I can't touch that person anymore. *pouts*

I was eating at Italianni's at Glorietta for lunch at three 'cause it took Papa too long to get out of his office.. @_@ was really hungry. I ate Chicken Parmagiana. It was delish <3 Anways, during lunch, I had this thought... I wanted my own domain. My own domain would probably cost between $9.50 to $20 a month. Lots of money ne? Prolly more than the laptop I'll (hopefully) get at the end of the term. Anyways, I thought of what I'd name my domain. And then it hit me. I like chocolates and strawberries, ne? So I thought, hey, why not name my future domain name "ChocoIchigo.net"? Cute name, ne? And I think it hasn't been used yet. Hopefully, I'd be able to get enough money by next year to get my own domain name. I want that domain name. *lusts for it*

Downloaded a bunch more mp3s, finally got a copy of Ask DNA... Hrmm.. Oh, they said there was an earthquake 3am today. Slept through the whole thing. Which reminds me, I have to call Khan about that thing he texted me this morning.. O__o 'tis somewhat disturbing..

Oh, here's a nice little thingy to leave here before I go. ^^

**Descibe your Dream Wedding** One where I donĂ¢€™t have to wear a dress. I want to wear a tuxedo, HE can wear the dress.


Toodles~

solitude
Solitude


What Kanji word best suits you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Your weapon are your fists!
Fists! Martial Arts Babe! You don't need any weapon
your body is a weapon anyway! And you know how
to kick ass! Go you!


What's your Weapon? .._..contains Anime pictures.._..
brought to you by Quizilla

Yoshiki banner
Yoshiki-- you're basically a god when it comes to
what you've been able to accomplish in life.
You're one of the most talented people in the
world. You write beautiful music. You're
hightly attractive, sensitive, and influential.
And you can get laid when you're nearing 40;
you really are a god.


Which member from X Japan are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: