Friday, September 24, 2004

Collective Blogging
listening to: Para Para Paradise - Deltadance.com
wishes for: Deathnote, RaitoxLxRaito, inspiration, yaoi, her.


Sept. 17, 2004: I got kidnapped
Mike, Rey and Niko and I all thought it was Zagi's birthday party and farewell party. But noooo... We got kidnapped. Where were we sent? To this god-awful "place with a whiteboard and a fucking marker". Legacy for Life. Crap you. Every bloody line they said was bloody scripted. Bloody Mark Dapiton is a bloody fucker who bloody fucks his own fucking car. Bloody arrogand bastard. Buuut.... Now I know where other teens get their "extra cash" from.

Sept. 18, 2004: UGotGame
I went there to have fun, to meet people and to help Ross a bit. Went there early morn, they were still setting the place up. Got to molest the Bard Cardboard cutout. Yess... Ended up joining the On The Spot Ragna Fanart Contest, Juno theme. Drew a female alchemist. The UGotGame cosplay rocked. Iori was lame, he didn't have broad shoulders, Kyo was stupid looking, Mai was... fat, Kerrigan was hot, the FFX cosplayers mostly sucked and..... the Hydralisk 0wnz j00! the Ragna cosplay had lots of monks, a bunch of alchemists, a handful of crusaders, and practically none of the rest. Oh, and the ragnacosplay had little kids who were forced to cosplay against their will.

Sept 18, still.
Khan's Bday. Greeted him the first thing in the morning. After the UGG event, went to Kang's play with Mike. It was a SUCCESS!!! xD Loved every bit of it. x3

Sept 19
I love you. I miss her. ;__;

It was either the 20th or the 21st...
Bought new clothes. :3 I rock.

Last night
Got to talk with Arred and Oniichan. Arred is Oniichan's Ukeboi. O__O!! Got to talk to them for a loooooooooooong time. Oniichan and I
was supposed to 3way Kang after the first hour with Arred, but someone picked the phone up, didn't bother to answer, and tehn put the phone down again. No wonder. It was almost midnight. O__o So, we talked with arred again. It was fun. ^^ I wish we could talk like that again. Oh, and Oniichan might get back by January. Yay! ^^

Just a while ago...
Got to hold brains. O__o Gave Khan's gift. Hanged out with him at Megamall and Shang. My legs hurt. I shall hate that bloody effin stairs for teh rest of my life. The next time I'm riding the MRT at Shaw, I shall enter Shang first. >.<

Aaaaaaaaand...
That's it. :3

Toodles~

No comments: