Sunday, September 05, 2004

*scream*
listening to: Earth Girl Arjuna - Kuuki to Hoshi
wishes for: a better pc


Ugh. Dad took away the logitech mouse with teh scrolly thingy in the middle and replaced it with a genious mouse with no scrolly thing in teh middle, so i'm trying to adapt. Jimmy is being a prick and has lots of viruses. >.< I need a better pc. Jimmy keeps hanging, there's the mouse problems, there's the cd burner problems, there's the OS problems.. Meh. Damn you microsoft. >.<

Got to play pRO a while ago. Might play a little later. Levelled 20% up on arizel (currently 44/33). Nigel asked for a tank. Ended up tanking a lv12 Aco instead.. who disappeared wiffout saying goodbye. >.< Went back to the pyramids to level up. "Effin lag." -Creole.

Survival project is addicting. I have yet to download and play Gunbound. Someone give me the url, I'm too lazy to search for it.

It's somewhere past 7, nearly 7 thirty methinks... and i've just woken up from me nap.. I'm supposed to be working on ten or so masks for the play the DramaGuild's working on right now.. >.> Meh. Sounds manager na nga ako, tapos ginawang prop girl pa. [I'm already a sounds manager, and they make me prop girl as well.] Meh. Oh well. I'll have a better position after the fifth anniversary. x3

Cholo has a blog. Go visit and pester the shorts-wearing tarsier gaylord. xD Aaah, yes.. pre-finals madness still lingers. That yahoo conference was one of the bestest. Ever. xD We should do that often. :D

Mmm.. What else... Oooh, i've finished book 9 of The Wheel of Time!!! And I find out that it isn't over with book ten just yet!! Ooooohh....!!!! The suspense!!!! >w< I've just gotten past chapter 1 of book10, and then i fell asleep... and i just woke up. hehe. ^^; Oh well. ^^; Will continue reading it later. *is so excited* You guys should go read the book!!! It's just soooo cool~~~ xD SPOILER: Elayne's pregnant!! Mat's just proclaimed that Tuon's his wifey!! Nyneave and Lan remind me oh so much about Rika and suise.. and it's not just because Lan used to be ever so cold hearted and Nyneave's wearing a braid most of the time o0 whoo for spoilerage! xD

The end.

No comments: