Monday, September 13, 2004

Otanjoubi Omedetou~
listening to: Gravitation - Smashing Blue
wishes for: I wanna talk to her again ;o;


Otanjoubi Omedetou Hideki~ *glomps Hideki*

Aside from that, today was the first day back at school. The first two subjects were okay. The teachers seemed fun. And then the GenPsyc prof ruined the whole mood. I fell asleed for half his class. He is effin' boring.

Ross, sorry I wasn't able to go with you to RP. The driver was already waiting for me outside Gox.

Aaanyways, speaking of genpsyc, I'll just relate some of the events and some thought provoking er.. thoughts i had today. This morning, I saw someone and noticed that he was absolutely sexy. Yes he was. Very much so. And I declared that I wanted to rape him because of that, IF i were a guy, and someone said that it would be better if i just stayed as a girl cause it was better that way, and i kinda said that it would work as well. Actually, I only wanted to give him a really big hug and er.. maybe a kiss or two. He replied with something like, "Tara, sige.. kaso baka kung ano magawa ko sayo ha.." (Come on, let's do it.. but I might do 'something' to you...) Of course, everyone that was around knew, felt and noticed we were just kidding around. BUT! Here's where the genpsyc whatever comes in. If i were him, regardless of liking yaoi, gay relationships, anything that screams gay, declares itself as gay and/or bisexual, would I react the same way? If i had told that to someone who was uber straight AND hates anything to do with yaoi, etc? What if he replied differently? He did kind of look not in the mood when he came by. If, it happened, that he didn't reply with the way he did? Would it make me look stupid? Or would I have offended him? People tend to react badly to what they fear. Would that mean that person would be afraid of me telling him (in a rather extremely exaggerated manner) that he's sexy? Or is he afraid of complemets? Or is it because he's afraid of gay or any bisexual/homosexual relationships? Or would it be simply because I said I'd rape him? O__o

Ah, crap. That did not make any sense at all. >.>

And this was supposed to be a birthday post to Hi-chan.. >.>

No comments: