Saturday, September 11, 2004

obsessions and updates
listening to: Orange Lounge - Mobo*Moga
wishes for: bishies galore~


Long time no update. Finally gotten a new layout. Nyaha! Minagawa-tama~ *fangirls* New obsessions include Cafe Kichijoji de, Loveless, King of Bandit Jing, Eurobeat(*gasp*), the music genre and not the song, shotacon -- no, wait, that's old news... err.. and Tomy being an uke. xD

Oniichan's been updating the DesCha site... not much there yet, but it's comin'.. Erm.. what else.. oh, i need to finish 10 masks by the end of the day o__o Gots to para para with Ross twice this week, will cut my hair tomorrow.

Doomsday is on Monday. School starts monday. Myk will kill me for not attending the teambuilding today. But I was at school up to eight thirty today to pay me tuition fees. Got to see Joyce there, too.

Err.. haven't talked to anyone on the phone in ages.. 'cept for khan. And creole.

Levelled arizel up to 46 this week, less than 30% and she's 47. Khan~~ Thanks for the stuff~ I still have your pretend murdered~ Thankiesh for lending it to me~ ^^ I have your oridecon with me, too~ ^^; I'll give it to you next time we meet~ OH!! And thanks for the OPB, the lunatic egg, the silk robe, the sandals and the carrot juices~ ^^ and the 10k you gave me. ^^; Whee~ *tackleglomps yew*

I miss eating cake. o___o and Ice cream, and pie, and egg tarts. And baking cookies, too. ^^;

Aaaaaaaaanyways, i really need to make those masks ^^;

Toodles~

No comments: