Monday, August 16, 2004

Update! W00t!
listening to: gox lobby noises
wishes for: *blush* aah... *blush*


Oh-kay.. strange, frustraing and god-awful stuff have been happening in DesCha lately. Rika is such a frustrated mum, and she doesn't want to be ever mad at Hideki. *sobs* And Rika doesn't know what to do.. And then she learns that she's part Lalaika.. T3h GM gave some long info about it and they're basically a genetically enhanced human race of sorts that live with smilers. And that she's some sort of "chosen one". M3h. Oh, and her son's involved in an incestuous relationship with his slut of a cousin. *stabs Maya* Damn bi0tch.

Anyways, enough of the descha update. Ph3h. *stabs Maya again* Grr.

ENOUGH, i said. >.>

Graduated from ROTC last Saturday! Yay! And I met Artoo who looks like Hades without the CutesyWootsey Jpop habits. Nyaha. xD Played more Para para paradise and Dance Maniax wiff Creole. Saw kael again. Met cute guy who looks like aki who turns out to be parlor gay who smokes who isn't that cute in reality 'cause his smile sucks and he's just the wrong kind of gay demmet. >.<## Fecking hell.

I dun wanna fail Anmath1. Again. And Compro2. *sobs* Those are the two subjects that are kinda.. err.. in danger.. Not worried about multmed 'cause it fucking sucks. 'Sides, I'm sure I'd only get a 1.0 there. Feckingprofessorsuckstohighfeckinghell.

Gakuen Heaven = Fucking Heaven. *giggles like mad*

Loveless is just so lurvely. And Gravitation Remix is HAWT!! xD Yuki and Shuichi were just so adorably fucking sexay!! Literally!! *giggles like mad*

Hmm.. what else.. Mikey-poo mentioned me in his bloggie. Amaygad, I was just so oblivious. xD I didn't even notice he had this frickin crush on me on our 1st term in our 1st year. XD Amayfeckingad! *giggles like mad*

That's it I guess.. Oh, and I wish she wuffs meh. *w* *dreamy sigh* I really really wish so.. ^^ I know I wuff her soo mush. ^//////////////////^

toodles~~

PS
ROSS HAS A FECKING NEW HAIRCUT!! It looks good on him demmet!! x3

No comments: