Sunday, August 22, 2004

Three things that...
litening to: Okazaki Ritsuko - For Fruits basket
wishes for: her safe trip ^^


...you never knew about Rika:
1. I like shota *w*
2. I sucked my thumb until I was in 4th grade *runs and hides*
3. I have a relationship with my pillow OwO *hugs Mr. Kamui pillow*

...Rika does when waking up:
1. Go back to sleep
2. Try to go back to sleep and forget about going to school
3. When all else, fails, try draging my ass off the bed and take a goddamned bath.

...Rika likes best:
1. Shounen-Ai
2. Her
3. Chocolates

...you'll catch Rika doing:
1. Drawing
2. Sleeping
3. Online

...Rika listens to everyday:
1. My mp3 collection
2. My fingers tapping on the keyboard
3. My grandmother nagging at me to go to sleep because it's 2 in the morning and I'm still online. ^^;

...you'll never catch Rika doing:
1. Run around naked singing "I have a lovely bunch of coconuts...."
2. Making a shrine for Barney, the fucking purple dinosaur
3. Pass a math exam TT^TT

...Rika wants to be when he/she grows up:
1. Mangaka
2. Professional Slacker
3. Kicker of Bill Gates Arse

...you might want to give Rika this Christmas:
1. Shounen ai/Yaoi manga
2. Elegant Goth/Loligoth dresses. Note the plural tense.
3. Anime OSTs

Haha. I got bored. ^^;

No comments: