Sunday, August 08, 2004

Longest online time. Ever.
listening to: Kyou Kara Maou Original Soundtrack
wishes for: Yuki~~~ *squeals ala Shuichi*


7 hours and 41 minutes as of now, and I'd still be online for the next hour or two. ^^ w00tm3h.

Aki got my 2222 dA Kiriban! Yay for her! She wished that she would get it and she did!! Yay!! *celebrates*

Went to Sangley Point in Cavite yesterday. It was fun. The food sucked though. >.> Bleh. I got to board a real live navy ship!! Whoo!! But t3h evil greenish water scared the hell out of me >.o And I didn't even notice that the ship was rockin'.. o.0 There were two ships we boarded. BRP Emilio Jacinto (PS35) and the really really big one with the helipad, BRP Dagupan City. I forgot the code thing for that. *w* I loved t3h helipad. It was so windy there.. But it takes hell to get up on there. The bridge was cool. It had this funky coffeemaker. And it smelled like Tic Tac, too. xD And they had a mini TV! No cable though. ^^;

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, yeah. I'm still online. Bwahahaha. Immagonnago eat dinner now. ^^

No comments: