Monday, August 30, 2004

I'm back! *expecting loud cheers but gets crickets chirping*
listening to: Hysteric Blue - Candy
wishes for: someone to take me away from here... preferably her.


Okay, something's wrong with this keyboard. I cant type properly anymore... That or my hand's gone and grew a little bigger. O_o

Or it's because i haven't used the computer for three days straight. O__O

And OMG, i posted two quiz posts one after the other!!!!!!! What have I done?! I can't believe myself, not posting anything but quiz results. >.< What's happening to mee??? Have I lost the will to rant?! *gasp* Nooooooo...!!!! *sobs* An' I keep losing inspiration to write, too. I can't write a decent reply to rpg's anymore *sobs* (That's with DesCha aside.. 'Cause DesCha's special.)

What am I gonna do? I'm supposed to be writing the scripts for Red Moon Murders!!! >0< I have the fixed plot already, tho. At least I have that. ^^;;

Ooohh, Kyou Kara Maou ep16 is subbed and out! *glomps AnimeOne* xD Yaaaaaaaaaaay~~ *runs off to go download the raws for episode 17*

...Feh. Only three hours of being awake and I'm bored already. >.> This bites. And it's supposed to be our vacation!!! >.< Sucky vacation this turns out to be.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, here's what has been happenin to me:

Went karaoke-ing with Val, Anne, Ajong and Ross last thursday. It was uber fun!! Ross! I'll pay you back that fifty! I swear!! And Val! I have to have a copy of that pic!! Okie? ^^ Okie!

Friday was the last day I got to see Kinji-san and Yutaka-san. Yutaka caught me staring at him. Dreamily. Ack..!! >.< That was awful! >.<

Saturday I was mallhopping! Whee! First stop, I was at Galle where Khan, me and Creole watched The Stepford Wives. Really good movie. Nicole Kidman was just so pretty... *w* ANd after, we passed by MegaMall and tehn ended up at Shang where Khan and I played Dance Maniax. Mm.. After that I went straight to G4 to have free food celebrate Eunice's birthday. Whee! Sushi!! Whoo~~ ^^ We were at Timezone until around 11, and then Cholo took me home. Thanks Cholo! Ooh, speaking of Cholo, he was the night's Tarsier boy and we picked on him 'cause he was wearing shorts. xD Ooooh yeah.

Sunday I slept the whole day. o___o no really I did. Except I woke up in the evening, and then Ate Ouine suddenly came by so my plans of going online went poof. But we had a really nice talk about Lord of the Rings, which was showing on HBO. She left past eleven. And then I watched Cowboy Bebop. It rules. It was so awsome!! It really is!! Spike is cool! So was Vincent. I watched the dubbed one last night on Creole and Khan's suggestion. ^^; Will watch the Subbed version after breakfast.

Yes, breakfast. I haven't eaten anything yet.

Oooooooooooooooh.... Lookie~ long post! Yay! ^^ But I'm hungry, so I hafta go. ^^;

toodles~

No comments: