Wednesday, August 11, 2004

ripped off. again.
listening to: my tortured soul angst about *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
wishes for: Yutaka. *drool*


Met the Japanese students today. Kinji-kun is t3h fun. Yutaka is t3h bish. Will be taking Kinji-kun to Greenbelt tomorrow. Hopefully, I'd get back before my compro exam. Which i have yet to study. My MP is not yet done. Mwaha. I hate my life.

*sulks in a corner*

Your Motions

[ Current Clothes ] yellow shirt with pink print over black long sleeved top, wide bottomed denims and sneaks
[ Current Mood ] angsty.
[ Current Music ] Malice Mizer - Regret
[ Current Taste ] KFC HotShots drowning in gravy
[ Current Make-up ] What's... "make-up"?
[ Current Hair ] shoulder length hair, now wiff spiffy bangs, half pony
[ Current Annoyance ] my foot is itchy. it's ruining my angst
[ Current Smell ] city streets
[ Current Favorite Artist ] *stares at yew blankly*
[ Current Desktop Picture ] Kamui being angstu
[ Current Favorite Group(s) ] The Stand Up, AnimeOne.
[ Current Book you're reading ] *still* the Da Vinci Code. The Files reviewer doesn't count
[ Current CD in CD Player] Gravitation Vocal Collection
[ Current Color Of Toenails ] Toenail color
[ Current Refreshment ] I NEED COFFEE
[ Current Worry ] *sobs like there's no tomorrow*

LAST PERSON...
[ You Touched ] creole
[ You Talked to ] creole
[ You Hugged ] creole
[ You Instant messaged ] oniichan
[ You Yelled At ] my stupidity
[ You Kissed ] mr. kamui pillow. because i am sad and desperate and mr. kamui pillow is the bestest friend i have. *sniff*

FAVORITE...
[ Food ] chokoreeto ga suki desu! daisuki desu! -Kinji-kun
[ Drink ] rootbeer. sarsi forever.
[ Color ] black
[ Album ] X Single collection
[ Shoes ] my sketchers retros
[ Candy ] bubblegum
[ Animal ] aa.. neko daisuki desu! -Kinji-kun
[ TV Show ] Kyou Kara Maou!
[ Movie ] Loser
[ Dance ] Deluxe Eurobeat mix, Butterfly, Mobo Moga, Aishiattemasu?, Ale` Japan, 100
[ Song ] Crucify My Love
[ Vegetable ] Potatos
[ Fruit ] Strawberries, Watermelon, apple
[ Cartoon ] ANIME

ARE YOU...
[ Understanding ] in anything except math and physics
[ Open-minded ] very much so.
[ Arrogant ] it depends
[ Insecure ] yes
[ Interesting ] i get boring after a while
[ Random ] rabbit?
[ Friendly ] *smile*
[ Smart ] Trust me, I'm about to fail compro2 and anmath1 again.
[ Moody ] Very.
[ Childish ] I'm a five year old trapped in an eighteen year old's body
[ Independent ] err..
[ Hard working ] never
[ Organized ] i dont clean my room.
[ Healthy ] i hope not
[ Emotionally Stable ] no.
[ Shy ] depends
[ Difficult ] huh?
[ Attractive ] hah.
[ Bored Easily ] yes. all the time.
[ Messy ] like i said. i don't clean my room
[ Thirsty ] uh huh
[ Responsible ] *raises eyebrow*
[ Obsessed ] yes.
[ Angry ] with myself.
[ Sad ] duh.
[ Happy ] no.
[ Hyper ] was.
[ Trusting ] depends on who you are and what you are to me.
[ Talkative ] not much anymore.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
[ Kill ] me.
[ Slap ] my mom, my grandma, basically anyone who wants me to be a mindless drone
[ Get Really Wasted With ] creole and kang
[ Get High With ] deschakada
[ Look Like ] Lhodo.
[ Talk To Offline ] deschakada.
[ Talk To Online ] her, deschakada, s19

[ My Name Is ] rika
[ In The Morning I Am ] never usually awake
[ All I Need Is ] her
[ Love Is ] killing me
[ I'm Afraid of ] love
[ I Dream About ] strange, idealistic and hopeless romantic shit

HAVE YOU EVER...
[ Pictured your crush naked? ] no comment
[ Actually seen ur crush naked ] no comment
[ Been in love ] so deep it hurts
[ Cried when someone died ] ........
[ Lied ] no.

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...
[what do u notice first?] eyes
[last person u slow danced with] arred
[worst question to ask] ........

WHO...
[makes u laugh the most?] Creole
[makes you smile] deschakada, her, val, ross
[gives u a funny feeling when u see them] her
[who do you have a crush on?] her
[who has a crush on u?] how the fuck should i know
[is easiest to talk to] creole

DO YOU EVER...
[sit on the internet all night waiting for someone special to I.M. you?] yes.
[save aol/aim conversations] i don't have aim
[wish u were a member of the opposite sex] lotsa times
[cried because of someone saying something to you] yesh

HAVE YOU EVER....
[fallen for your best friend] no
[been rejected] no
[rejected someone] yes
[used someone] no comment
[been cheated on] how the hell should i know?
[done something you regret] duh

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON..
[you talked to on the phone] creole
[you laughed with] creole
[you said goodbye to] creole

DO YOU // ARE YOU...
[smoke cigarettes] it would kill me if i did
[obsessive] very much so
[could u live without the computer?] the computer is my life
[color ur hair] no. i want to.
[ever get off the damn computer] when they force me to.
[habla espanol] no intiende
[how many peeps are on ur buddylist?] 148 and counting
[drink alchohol?] no one will let me.
[like watching sunrises or sunset] ........
[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?] emotional. i angst a lot.

NUMBER...
of times I have had my heart broken?: i can't count.
of hearts I have broken?: two.
of guys I have kissed?: two.
of girls I have kissed?: on the cheek? lots.
of continents I have lived in?: one
of tight friends?: 6
of cd's that I own?: can't count
of scars on my body?: lots on my legs and knees. battlescars from when i was a kid
of things in my past that I regret?: lots


I KNOW: something you don't know
I WANT: that person to love me
I HAVE: a very big problem
I WISH: i was dead
I HATE: my life
I MISS: my old self
I FEAR: love
I HEAR: my tortured soul
I WONDER: if that person will ever love me back..
I REGRET: fuck you.
I LOVE: of course i do.
I ACHE: my tummy does. that's why i have medicines for that
I CARE: not
I ALWAYS: try to smile even when i don't want to
I AM NOT: not a hopeless romantic
I DANCE: in my dreams
I SING: jpop
I CRY: every night
I DO NOT ALWAYS: get so fucking obsessed like this

No comments: