Friday, August 20, 2004

Good Mooooooooooooooooooooooorning!
listening to: Apocripha/0 - Blue Tail in the Cross Track 7 - Beryl and Seles
wishes for: yaoi smut


...I can't read gravitation remix volume 1 at school. You know, the one where Yuki and Shuichi do it in the recording sutdio and Sakano and Hiro happened to er... pass by. ^^; Tohma rules the world indeed. ^^

But!! I need my yaoi smut or else I don't think I'll be able to work properly. i'm supposed to be doing a flash animation for multmed which will be passed TONIGHT. frecking demmet. >.<#

AghIfeckingneedtoseetwomenscreweachothersilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't we have yaoi games?! It's so fecking unfair that stores sell H-games, but you'll never get to see yaoi games!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!!! *sobsobsob*

Feck.

Ooh. Val and I are gonna make a yaoi rp blog thingy. x3 Anyone interested in joining should leave a note here. ^^ *smoochies*

Toodles~

No comments: