Thursday, April 08, 2004

Whee!
listening to: Key a Kiss - Delux Eurobeat Mix
wishes for: more para para paradise!! whee!


Spent almost the whole day with creole today yesterday. i had fun. :D Paraparaparadise is addictive. Maybe I'll get to play next week. :D yay! Today Yesterday was !creole's birthday! Whee!

Erm, yeah. I gots to go to the people who'll make my debut dress. Bah. Stupid compromises. i like the design i made better, thank you very much. and my dress is now gonna be in lilac. and pink. damn. i liked my original colors, thank you. Oh, Bah. no use in arguing now.

anyways, we gots to have fun today. i guess. I gots this really really cute shounen ai piccie of Heero and Duo!! whoo!!! go me!! XD actually, i wanted this other piccie, but jem gots it first, so oh well. :D

egads, i'm actually searching for paraparaparadise mp3's right now.. O_o

anyways, where was i.. oh yeah. we had ice cream! actually, my ice cream turned into chocolate soup or something close to that cause it melted. and when everyone left, creole, julian and i were like drawing stuffage. yeah. stuffage. mostly stuff out of boredom, and creole did this really disturbing drawing of.. of.. gods, i cant say it. >_< and i cant believe i helped in making that!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

oh, and julian is a great artist. yes he is. and i still cant believe he's 19. he looks young to be 19. he looks 16/17-ish. really. okay, at least for me.

ummm.. yeah. para para paradise. gotta love that game. :D

No comments: