Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Recap: Debut
listening to: Kannagi no Tori - Futari no Basho
wishes for: no more bags!!! X_x


April 25:
My debut. Mama woke me up early so I could burn, shrivel up and die we could hear mass. Then i wasted three to four hours on the PC writing my Suikoden II fanfic, listening to Suikoden II midis and mp3s[the rare ones you'd find online]. Aretha and I then went to the parlor to get our hair done, and my make-up. The shampoo was lurvely. Aretha's hair looks better straight than super-wavy. My hair looked ugly. ~_~ it was far from what i wanted, really. Oh, and the make-up was good, but at first, it looked too thick. And my eyebrows!!! THEY MURDERED MY EYEBROWS!!!! ;__; *sob* Aretha and i spent three hours in the parlor, thus making us late. o.0 I was supposed to be at the hotel at 6.00pm, but noooooooooo, we had to waste our time in the parlor. Anyways, when we got to the hotel, i saw my classmates hanging out at the lobby, so i skidaddled to hide behind the giant easter egg display. Only, there was this space between one egg from the other, so Anne saw me ;__; Then i found Emi near an open elevator, so i made a run for it, grabbed her arm and went in teh elevator. It was OK for emi to see me in my lilac gown, but not OK for my classmates, er.. for some unknown reason o.0 how... strange.

Anyways, hid at the CR, and then at the.. uhm.. what do you call that again? Ngyargh.. That place with something resembling a patio on the 7th floor. The place where you could see the whole Ermita area, and a lot of stars. It was a kinda romantic place. Too bad the smokers made it their smoking area *cough cough* Then we had this problem. We were short four guys and two girls. O_o Nya. Anyways, we started late.there were a lot of people, too. they were hungry, and i acted like an idiot on stage. >_< yeah. I hope no one noticed that it wasnt exactly 18 roses and 18 candles.. o.0 myo.. anyways, after those two, we started dinner. people were literally all over the buffet. i only got to eat salad and soup and little bread just before the unfinished table to table picture taking and the 18 treasures. that was followed by the dancing. groovy band. :D yeah. after the fourth song, i ate dinner. i ate on a small plate, meaning i only had little to eat. then i ate dessert. yum! love their cheesecake!! ^__^ anyways, after that, we danced again. then the slow dance. ^^; i got to dance with tomochan ~<3 and arred, and khan, too~ ^^; then the band let mike sing, and then i requested val and kris to sing, too! ^^; and my sister and tatum sang as well. ^^;

myk, ellen and kent were prolly the last people we left behind at the ballroom. khan went home fifteen minutes[?] before we did. we were playing wiff the piano. :3 hehe.. arred went home on his own, even before dad could ask him if he wanted a ride. heheh.. oh, and i had fun taking a bath and removing make up and the frickin hair spray remnants on me head.

overall, the debut was fun. :D gots lots of presents, too~ [most of them were bags ~_~ now i have bags for every month.. and a wallet for every day of the week... ~_~]

No comments: