Saturday, April 03, 2004

Boo's and Yay's
listening to: the Cyborg 009 ending theme.
wishes for: that jimmy/Pucca shirt. and a ragnarok mouse pad. and a .hack//legend of the twilight poster.


Boo: ROTC finals from 6am to 2pm.
Yay: I still got to the Animax Carnival and the laungching of WoE

Boo: I got hit by a bullet shell near my lower lip
Yay: Im going to pass ROTC, thanks to my perfect attendance.

Boo: traffic was at its worst from Fort Bonifacio to La Salle
Yay: i got in time for the rest of the con. and lots of timezone

Boo: Khan and Creole and Sara left at five to go to Podium and my brother and I had to stay behind cause we had to wait for mom so we could go home together..
Yay: Animax let me and nigel do this little plug of theirs... Right after they left.

Boo: I have no money left
Yay: I gots lots of stuff from t3h convention.

No comments: