Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Crr!! I kill you!!
listening to: Chii - I Hear You everywhere
wishes for: 1.0 sa anmath1, tangna!!


Tristan reyes!! ipasa mo ako or else!! [translation: pass me or else!!]

*cough cough*

anyways, i gots my scanner to work. posting a few scanned works up at my deviant art page~ its mostly descha work anyways. ^^;

i hate anmath1. i have to pass that subject though.. but what are the chances of an unfinished exam which i'm supposed to score 103 points over 100 to pass the 30% mark in my total grade which currently is NOT in the safe zone? *sigh* might as well prepare a grave... for tristan reyes, if he does not pass me.. he my anmath1 prof, btw. :3 sir, if you happen to read this, i really dont eman it. im being saracastic. but i really do hope you pass me. i try my best, i'm just really slow at math. TT_TT *sob* ah well, see you next term.. or maybe i'll take sir sze.. hmmmmm...

anyways, yeah. er.. um.. jowy atreides, i love you. kill jilli ablight for me, okay? and marry riou instead. jillia is a b33y4tch! and you and riou are MINE!! all MINE!! muhahahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: